Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Acceptance to OTC

On April 8th 2010, I recieved a letter from Paralympic Swim Coach, and former Auburn National Champion, Dave Denniston, that I have been accepted into the U.S. Paralympic Swimming Resident Program that will take place at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs on September 1st.

My last day of working at Lakeshore Foundation will be Friday, August 20th.  I will miss everybody there, the staff and the members, but I am very excited to move into the Resident Hall of the OTC and start training for my GOLD medal.  I depart Birmingham on Tuesday, August 24th.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel,
    I am so proud of you and so excited to keep up with you while you are out in CO. I am so jealous that you are out there pusuing such an amazing dream. I miss you so much!!! Don't forget to have fun with what you are doing out there. So many people look up to you for what you have accomplished. Stay in touch!!
    Your friend,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE NEED PICTURES!! We miss you already Daniel. We are going crazy at the wonderful Lakeshore Foundatin without you. Keep in touch.


    Josh B.

    ReplyDelete